This is a 1099 contract position on an as-needed basis.
- Analyze RFx to ensure insight to client needs, requirements, and response structure.
- Facilitate content architecting sessions with writers and subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Collaborate with win strategist to craft win themes, key messages, and value propositions.
- Develop executive summary in collaboration with project sponsor(s) and win strategist.
- Review proposal content to ensure value propositions, win themes, and key messages are represented throughout all proposal sections.
- Review content in all sections to ensure one voice, consistency in messaging, and compliance across the entire proposal.
- Develop the custom project writing guide.
- Support, collaborate, and guide writers and other team members on content, as needed.
- Conduct research on industry topics, as required.
- At least ten years of recent experience as a healthcare proposal writer or strategist or similar role is required.
- Proven ability to comprehend and translate complex information into easy-to-understand responses or graphics.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with executives, SMEs, and other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, technical writing, or English or equivalent experience required.
- Must be an active APMP member and APMP certified or in the pursuit of certification.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter that includes your preferred rate or rate range.